http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping All Our Children Meow and Woof: Finnegan: The Book

All Our Children Meow and Woof

I created this blog to sort through my emotions as Finnegan, a great Irish Wolfhound, fought bone cancer for nearly 26 months. Fortunately, his battle subsided for many months and during the course of the 26 months, I shared stories about his feline siblings. On August 8, 2008, Finny passed on in my husband's and my arms. He fought the good fight and he will always have a special place in my heart. *If you have a question, please write me at finnegandog at gmail dot com.*

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Finnegan: The Book

Yes! I am still here. My mommy wrote a story about yours truly and the book is now being sold over at Tripawds. If you want to read about and see gorgeous photos of me, you can go to the Tripawds, check it out, and see if you want to get one for your very own!

7 Comments:

Blogger The Zoo Crew said...

We're heading over there now to read the story :)

Peace + Paws,

The Zoo Crew
www.zoocrew5.blogspot.com

10:23 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

WoOOoooHoOOOOoo!!

Congratluations, man! Your mama's been itching to do this, hasn't she? She LOVES talking about you, buddy!

I'm not letting my girl go to that site, though. She'll spend WAY too much of my treat money if I let her.

Goober love & smooches for you & the mama,
Stanley

9:48 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Cool!

7:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for plugging the new Tripawds book Finny! And thank you so much for being in it! You really are a star.

Any of your fans who want a custom copy with your picture on the cover can order the Finny version, and just let us know they want your book!

Thanks again my friend. Until we meet again...

12:07 AM  
Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Ha roo! You are famous!

1:57 PM  
Blogger TDF said...

Well Finn, there's one for the book !!!

We shall go over to check out that book...

Love to all the family from Brian & Kerri, etc ;-)

2:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Finn!
WOW! You have your very own book! That's so cool! I'm going to go on over and check it out!

Smiles,
Winnie :-)

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home