http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping All Our Children Meow and Woof: Mama!

All Our Children Meow and Woof

I created this blog to sort through my emotions as Finnegan, a great Irish Wolfhound, fought bone cancer for nearly 26 months. Fortunately, his battle subsided for many months and during the course of the 26 months, I shared stories about his feline siblings. On August 8, 2008, Finny passed on in my husband's and my arms. He fought the good fight and he will always have a special place in my heart. *If you have a question, please write me at finnegandog at gmail dot com.*

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Mama!

Mama thinks she does not get enough space over here. So like Boomer's mama, Ernest's Mama, and Pappy's dada , she started her very own blog. How dare she? Is there any other doggy who has a mama or dada who started a blog that, I can't believe I'm saying this, is not about a dog or hamster?

9 Comments:

Blogger Kerrio said...

Finn... you have a BLOGGING MUM?

they are copycats, these humans.....

1:15 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Mine just has a stupid facebook page. And I have a dogbook page on her facebook page, but I really think she should have a facebook page on my dogbook page. She is so selfish!

xo
SB

2:09 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh.. I think it's ok that your mom has her own blog. Just as long as she gives your blog more attention. hee

~ Girl girl

2:19 AM  
Blogger Nat said...

And you jumped ship to Typepad, too. Did you discover anything?

Pappy's Fella

6:13 AM  
Blogger Texas's Mum said...

Hey Finn,
Nope both my hoomans
do not have blogs.

Dude at least she won't
take over yours.

Love and Licks
Texas (and his humans).

10:24 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

I say, what's the point?

Goob love,
Stanley

1:26 AM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Mine has a blog for work, but she says it doesn't count.

11:24 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Finny
That' tewwible..that means less time spent telling us about you,giving us pictoowes of you..sheeesh!
Did you have a good time at my pawty?did you see the pictoowes?
smoochie kisses
Asta

4:06 PM  
Blogger Nessa Happens said...

That's how my mama started, with one of her own, but then she got me and her blog became just about me and her friends got mad and said she'd become one of those parents who don't have a life outside of their offspring.

Hello? What life could she want other than me?

She blogs here:

http://users.livejournal.com/_nessa_lykke_/

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home