http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping All Our Children Meow and Woof: Just Jerry and Finny

All Our Children Meow and Woof

I created this blog to sort through my emotions as Finnegan, a great Irish Wolfhound, fought bone cancer for nearly 26 months. Fortunately, his battle subsided for many months and during the course of the 26 months, I shared stories about his feline siblings. On August 8, 2008, Finny passed on in my husband's and my arms. He fought the good fight and he will always have a special place in my heart. *If you have a question, please write me at finnegandog at gmail dot com.*

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Just Jerry and Finny

Note the symmetry and elegance of the tripawds. And the tongues hanging out. Sexay.
Finny is not shy about greeting Jerry. From the business end.

Finnegan in a deep voice: "Let me show you how the big dogs pee."


8 Comments:

Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Great photo of Finny and Jerry! I wonder if they notice their sameness, or at the end of the day, is it all about who has the smelliest bum ... or whatever it is they sniff for.

11:17 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Hey, Finny!

You are one sexay tripaw!! Looks like you and Jerry hit it off. I was wondering the same thing as Sophie. Did you seem to notice that Jerry was too sexay for one of his legs too?

More pics of Finn!

Goober love,
Stanley

1:58 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Great pic of Finny & Jerry. You 2 sure look like great buddies playing together

~ Girl girl

5:01 AM  
Blogger Kerrio said...

Double trouble! Very cool photos... love them!.
Snogs from the dogs

Kerrio & co

11:16 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

Finn
Finlly some pix of youI love you and think you awe sexy and vewy handsome..I'm so glad you had a good time with Jerry ,who also looks gweat!
smoochie kisses
Asta

3:54 PM  
Blogger wally said...

My dog! So awesome! You guys look great together!

wally.

8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, some really good info here.

12:11 PM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

it was a veli spacious dog park to stretch my muscles

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home