http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping All Our Children Meow and Woof: Another TAG!!!!

All Our Children Meow and Woof

I created this blog to sort through my emotions as Finnegan, a great Irish Wolfhound, fought bone cancer for nearly 26 months. Fortunately, his battle subsided for many months and during the course of the 26 months, I shared stories about his feline siblings. On August 8, 2008, Finny passed on in my husband's and my arms. He fought the good fight and he will always have a special place in my heart. *If you have a question, please write me at finnegandog at gmail dot com.*

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Another TAG!!!!

I was tagged by ASTA!!! She's a purdy lady, right?

I will tag: Ernest, Meggie, and Wally.

Here are the rules:Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the questions.They must be real places, names, things … nothing made up! You CAN’T use your name for the boy/girl name question. If your name happens to start with the same letter as mine, sorry, but you can’t use my answers!

My name: Finnegan

1. Famous Singer: Fiona Apple
2. Four letter word: Feck (heeehee!)
3. Street: French Street (it's in my town)
4. Colour: Fuschia
5. Gifts/Presents: Feather boa from New Orleans
6. Vehicle: Fiat
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Flag from country
8. Boy Name: Fred
9. Girl Name: Felicia
10. Movie Title: From Here to Eternity
11. Drink: Fuzzy navel
12. Occupation: Ferry captain
13. Celebrity: Fred Astaire
14. Magazine: Food and Wine
15. U.S. City: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
16. Pro Sport: Free style skiing
17. Fruit: Figs
18. Reason for Being Late for Work: Forgot to go
19. Something You Throw Away: Forgotten fruit
20. Things You Shout: See #2
21. Cartoon Character: Fat Albert

8 Comments:

Blogger wally said...

My ma ape is nodding knowingly about the "forgotten fruit." She also fears the "vanquished vegetables."

Thanks for the tag, man! We'll have to get busy!

wally.

5:00 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

Wow Finn - that was a tough one... but I think I cracked it.

No more brain strainers for me please, the old grey cells are not as agile as they once were! How about a nice tag where I can flash my pearly whites or wiggle my fetching derriere?

Special Snogs
Megan

5:20 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Finnie
You did a supewb job with those answers! I love Fwed Astaiw,and who doesn't like food and wine heheheand Mommi says New Owleans is vewy special..I've never been.
Hope you're feeling well Finnie...I missed you
smoochie kisses
Asta

6:59 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Finn my Boy!!

Loved the answers... especially Feck! (You're still trying to keep that PG rating, aren't you?)

Fiona Apple and Fred AstAire in the same post. Who would have thunk it? You, obviously.

Keep the posts coming, buddy. I love it!

Goob love,
Stanley

1:09 AM  
Blogger 3dogcache said...

Forgot to go! Hmm, mine is always FORGOT to wake up:-)) Good answers fee.

enjoy, 3dogs

5:28 PM  
Blogger Nessa Happens said...

Ha ha Fred...are you a Mertz?

9:38 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hey Finny, Fuschia is a pretty color. Great list you came up with. :)

~ Girl girl

4:38 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Fantastic and fortuitous!

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home