http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping All Our Children Meow and Woof: Grumpy McGrumpster

All Our Children Meow and Woof

I created this blog to sort through my emotions as Finnegan, a great Irish Wolfhound, fought bone cancer for nearly 26 months. Fortunately, his battle subsided for many months and during the course of the 26 months, I shared stories about his feline siblings. On August 8, 2008, Finny passed on in my husband's and my arms. He fought the good fight and he will always have a special place in my heart. *If you have a question, please write me at finnegandog at gmail dot com.*

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Grumpy McGrumpster

Donald is at the vet's now. I wonder how many people are bleeding.

Oh, and I changed the title to All Our Children Meow and Woof because I feel bad disappointing all those soap opera addicts searching for a blog solely dedicated to the show All My Children. I can't help you here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kerrio said...

PMSL

Weer you gettin ghate mail from disappointed soap opera fans?

Introduce them to Finn, he will sort them out. With slobber.

Snogs from the dogs

Kerrio & co

3:50 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Ha! Finny and the kitties are far more entertaining.

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home