http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping All Our Children Meow and Woof: $$$$$$$$$$$

All Our Children Meow and Woof

I created this blog to sort through my emotions as Finnegan, a great Irish Wolfhound, fought bone cancer for nearly 26 months. Fortunately, his battle subsided for many months and during the course of the 26 months, I shared stories about his feline siblings. On August 8, 2008, Finny passed on in my husband's and my arms. He fought the good fight and he will always have a special place in my heart. *If you have a question, please write me at finnegandog at gmail dot com.*

Monday, July 16, 2007

$$$$$$$$$$$

Animal companions? Expensive? Nah. Today, after my eye appointment, I will be heading to the veterinarian's office to purchase an eight pound bag of Purina Feline U/R food for Mr. Stinny so he can pee freely, a six month refill of heart worm prevention medication for Finnegan (large breed size times two boxes), and crazy meds for Donald to stop his obsessive grooming - or at least slow it down.

One of those critters is totally getting a job.

6 Comments:

Blogger Asta said...

I pawsonally think Finny is wowth evewy penny, and if the west of the family is as nice as he is then...well we all scwimp on something else instead wight??
smoochie kisses
Asta

5:15 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

What do you mean an eye appointment? Isn't it just a little bit self of you to be taking care of your eyes when you should be feeding the beasties? Sometimes you people have your priorities all screwed up.

9:35 PM  
Blogger wally said...

But when you look at the pictures of Finny smiling doesn't it make it all worth while?

And I always tell my ma ape--what else are you going to spend it on? Yourself??

wally.

11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh believe you me, I hear you. Between Nanook's constant yeast infections, Bear's osteoarthritic bone growth in his hind end, and Pooka's exploration of the Wonderful World of Parasites, I'm tapped!

6:26 PM  
Blogger KuBrin Kaos said...

Hey Finn,

If you need to earn some pocket money, take Mr Stinny, right, and put him on a broom handle, right, and use him to clean chimneys.

You could be Dick Van Finnie.

It worked for me with General Jackson, but his ears got a bit frayed.

4:29 AM  
Blogger Nazila Merati said...

Ernest averages 50 to 70 bucks a week - vets, boarding, training, wear and tear, bisquits.

He gives it all back in smooches.

nm

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home