http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping All Our Children Meow and Woof: Recovering

All Our Children Meow and Woof

I created this blog to sort through my emotions as Finnegan, a great Irish Wolfhound, fought bone cancer for nearly 26 months. Fortunately, his battle subsided for many months and during the course of the 26 months, I shared stories about his feline siblings. On August 8, 2008, Finny passed on in my husband's and my arms. He fought the good fight and he will always have a special place in my heart. *If you have a question, please write me at finnegandog at gmail dot com.*

Monday, June 25, 2007

Recovering

Thank you all for sending well wishes regarding the cat food incident. It was definitely traumatic but I am slowly recovering. Mommy has learned that my needs come before everything else. Speaking of needs, could someone tell me how I can turn down the sun? As a giant breed dog, it's harder for me to cool down and it is too damn hot outside right now. When I am inside it's fine but outside for just ten minutes? No thanks. I am thinking of purchasing this:(In case you couldn't tell, it's a solar powered safari hat with a fan)
Could someone distract my mommy while I pull her credit card out of her purse?

7 Comments:

Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Does it come in any other colours?

9:46 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

Finny, I'll play a song for your Mom on the piano, while you sneek the cwedit card, or I can dive into hear purse and take it, I'm good at purse snatching..thanks for your address..stay cool
smoochie kisses
Asta

11:57 AM  
Blogger Jake of Florida said...

Hi Finnegan. We're two wire fox terriers who are new to this blogging world and have been trolling around to meet new pals. When we saw your photo, we thought, now there's one handsome dude. Then we read your story, and decided to say hi.

Sounds like you've had a rough time, but have lots of love to make up for it.

So here's two woofs from the Barkalot Boyz of South Florida (where it's really hot -- although Mom was born in Philadelphia, so she knows it gets pretty hot there too).

Jake and Just Harry

12:22 PM  
Blogger wally said...

I need one of those. Or Central Air. Or both.

Your blog is PG? Can I call you Filthy Mouthed Finnegan? (THat's a good band name, eh?)

wally.

12:01 PM  
Blogger Nazila Merati said...

Finnegan,

I feel your pain.

Can mommy get you airconditioning? Can you move here?

Our basement is cool, but I am afraid to go down there. If I did, I would be much happier as well.

Ernest the black basset

2:20 PM  
Blogger Nat said...

Man alive. Cat food? What indignity. On the cooling front, Pappy recommends a wading pool... giant-sized.

5:37 PM  
Anonymous Blackjack Trainer said...

Curiously....

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home