http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping All Our Children Meow and Woof: MEOW!

All Our Children Meow and Woof

I created this blog to sort through my emotions as Finnegan, a great Irish Wolfhound, fought bone cancer for nearly 26 months. Fortunately, his battle subsided for many months and during the course of the 26 months, I shared stories about his feline siblings. On August 8, 2008, Finny passed on in my husband's and my arms. He fought the good fight and he will always have a special place in my heart. *If you have a question, please write me at finnegandog at gmail dot com.*

Friday, June 22, 2007

MEOW!

Excuse me, could you pass the ball of yarn? Thanks.

I know, I know. Mommy is an important person (hahahaha) with an important job (yawn) so she sometimes gets busy and forgets to do things. Critical things. Like buy my food. Mommy forgot to buy my food on Wednesday after a lonnnggg day of client meetings and other boring crap. So what did she do? She fed me cat food. I means it's food and she only fed it to me twice. So no worries. I don't think I will be doing happy feet, chasing mice, or purring anytime soon.

Mehwoof?

6 Comments:

Blogger wally said...

Finnegan, I hope the problem is rectified before you need a scratching post.

Though sometimes I eat people food and (thank goodness) I've never turned into one of them.

wally.

12:43 PM  
Blogger KuBrin Kaos said...

Finn !!!!

Surely that must count as extreme neglect? You take care feller, and if she brings home a HUGE goldfish bowl - RUN !!!

1:25 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Hi Finny,
CAT FOOD?????? oh my dog, you poor baby..that's abuse for sure!You're allweady talking half cat...MEHWOOF...oh this is twuly an emergency..shall I wu over with some yummies for you?
BTW tell your Mommi to send me your addwess..OK?
Love you
smoochie kisses
Asta

12:55 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Finny,

Is Wally using a thesaurus when he writes to you? He sounds so erudite... "...rectify the situation." SHEESH (*eye roll*)

I've never tasted it, but always heard cat food was pretty darn tastey. Either way, though, you better run if they start talking about declawing you!

Goob love,
Stanley

2:36 PM  
Blogger Nessa Happens said...

I get to lick the spoon when my mama feeds the kitties here...

10:06 PM  
Blogger Kerrio said...

KuBrin Kaos has stolen the cat food once or twice.

The gaseous emissions were awesome.

We now lock the cat food in a secure room.

Finn - don't you fart?

2:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home