http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping All Our Children Meow and Woof: Just a Quickie...

All Our Children Meow and Woof

I created this blog to sort through my emotions as Finnegan, a great Irish Wolfhound, fought bone cancer for nearly 26 months. Fortunately, his battle subsided for many months and during the course of the 26 months, I shared stories about his feline siblings. On August 8, 2008, Finny passed on in my husband's and my arms. He fought the good fight and he will always have a special place in my heart. *If you have a question, please write me at finnegandog at gmail dot com.*

Monday, June 11, 2007

Just a Quickie...

But not like that. All is well in the Finnegan kingdom. My cupcakes were awesome except MY DADDY STOLE A WHOLE BUNCH AND ATE THEM! My mommy is the best baker for dogs. Ever. No question. Don't even try to dispute it because you are just WRONG. Don't make me get nasty. It ain't pretty. Just ask the naughty naughty boxer next door.

Mommy promised to make more cupcakes but she said I needed a break from them because I ate so many. She said too many carbs aren't good for my girlish figure. I tried to remind her that I'm not a girl but she wouldn't listen.

Let's see, what else. Nope, not much. I supervised Mommy while she planted the vegetable garden. It started to get too hot in the sun so I observed from beneath a nice shady tree. No need to exhaust myself. She planted something called heirloom tomatoes. I told her that sounded gross because I wouldn't want to eat really old tomatoes because they might smell like poo and I am not so much into poo. I know some of dogs are but not me.

That just made me think of Nanook and google searches. Hopefully no one will find my website by looking for obsession with poo. We are not scatologically oriented at this blog! Nope, none of that here!

By the way Fleas Gang, my Mommy did go to the University of South Carolina for grad school.

Thank you Cubby and everyone who donated to We Are the Cure in memory of my friend, Breeze.

Oh that note, must go back to my nap.

8 Comments:

Blogger wally said...

Mmmm. I love tomatoes, old or not. If your ma is the best doggie baker then maybe we should have an Iron Chef-style cookoff and we can judge the best doggie baker!

wally.

ps. I totally believe you, it just seems like a good way for us to fill up on those carbs.

5:52 PM  
Blogger Nazila Merati said...

Finnegan,

I also love tomatoes and my moms planted about 15 plants and zuchinni which I love as long as they are the size of baseball bats.

Yum.

I am boycotting my food, I am only eating udon noodles and fresh pasta made by my local pasta store.

I am driving them crazy.

ernest

12:01 AM  
Blogger Kerrio said...

I think your mum is mean... she does not want to make cupcakes for you in case SHE is tempted. (Or maybe she is secretly watching your dad's figure?).

Give her the pathetic wolfie look, that will work.

In our house only Cleo steals tomatoes, though Megan likes to dig them up.

KuBrin DOES, however, like to eat the completely unripe apples and plums from the trees. I will leave it to you to imagine the effects on wolfie digestion. I'm surprised you cannot smell it from where you are.

Snogs from the dogs
Kerrio

2:13 AM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh Finnegan.. I hope your mum bake you more of those yummy cupcakes. :)

~ girl girl

3:56 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Hey Finn, Well, I must say that I am very happy to hear that you are not so much into poo, because I'm not either. I think it is so gross that I will even abandon a tennis ball if it rolls to close to some. I'm so excited that we have something so major in common!

7:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmmm, cupcakes!! it's making me think that i'm going to have to bake some myself.

1:43 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

Finny,
Sometimes things are even better when you get to dweam about them first., maybe that's why you Mommi doesn't make all the cupcakes at once. They sound scwumptious..I belive that she's the best!
I'd much rather have cupcakes and tomatoes that yucky poop.
thanks for your comwiments on the painting, we were hoping it would make FuFu's family ,anad everydoggie happy
smoochie kisses
Asta

9:49 AM  
Blogger Nessa Happens said...

Hah! Thanks for the shout out! I got a few good ones yesterday - including one person who searched for "Is it normal for my newfoundland dog to sit on me?"

I will be answering him this week, of course, but here's a sneak peek at my answer.

"yes. get over yourself."

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home