http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping All Our Children Meow and Woof: YOU LOVE ME! YOU REALLY REALLY LOVE ME! Redux

All Our Children Meow and Woof

I created this blog to sort through my emotions as Finnegan, a great Irish Wolfhound, fought bone cancer for nearly 26 months. Fortunately, his battle subsided for many months and during the course of the 26 months, I shared stories about his feline siblings. On August 8, 2008, Finny passed on in my husband's and my arms. He fought the good fight and he will always have a special place in my heart. *If you have a question, please write me at finnegandog at gmail dot com.*

Thursday, June 28, 2007

YOU LOVE ME! YOU REALLY REALLY LOVE ME! Redux


And other cool stuff, I found that I am being linked from the Irish Wolfhound Society of Ireland. Mommy finds this particularly wonderful because she is half Irish-America, her dad is fully Irish-American, AND SHE JUST LOVES THE IRISH SO MUCH!
HI, COUSIN ELIZABETH!
HI, ANDREW ON THE RADIO! Listen to Andrew on the radio! (not a cousin but a nice person!)


So if you find me from the Irish Wolfhound Society of Ireland, welcome! If you want to learn more about my cancer and treatment, please read June - July 2006 archives and October - November , also December 2006 archives. If you want to learn more about ME!, please read The Story of Finnegan Parts I and II. My mommy is working on Part III.

12 Comments:

Blogger TDF said...

Finn, of COURSE we love you!

I mean, look and that face, cruffle those ears...

What's not to love ?

2:23 AM  
Blogger Kerrio said...

We adore you Finn!!!!

Finn for PRESIDENT!

(Finn for my sofa!)

2:29 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

Finn

Congwatulations for the well desewd link and nods fwom the Iwish Wolfhound society...I can picture you in that gowgeous countwy
stay well my Finny,
smoochie kisses
Asta

9:20 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Finnegan, You are a star. We all knew it long before those Irish Wolfhound people ever did. But I'm sure glad they finally figured it out. You are one handsome man!

xo
SB

1:40 PM  
Blogger Nazila Merati said...

I love you and look up to you. Besides, nmom and your mommy like the same taste in blogs.

Smooches!

ernest

3:33 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Wow! That's so awesome--the love of the Irish. :)

wally.

ps. My ma ape loves Ireland too! She lived in Belfast for a year in college and says it was great craic!

8:33 PM  
Blogger Texas's Mum said...

Hey Finn,
Looking strong there dude.

Love and Licks
Texas (and his humans).

7:50 AM  
Blogger PerfectTosca said...

Whoot! How cool is that!!!!???? Hey they recognize a cool IW all the way around the world. And you are IT, boy!

3:55 PM  
Blogger Sheila said...

oooo! I love Ireland and the Irish! But I've never been there. I'd looooove to meet an Irish Wolfhound like you, but sadly there arn't any in Singapore.

9:34 AM  
Blogger Deanna said...

You're famous!

12:53 PM  
Blogger Nessa Happens said...

Thanks Finn! *hugs!*

9:27 AM  
Blogger WinstonBerry said...

That's really cool, Finn! Everybody loves Finny!!! :-)

Smoooooches!!
--Winnie :-)

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home