http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping All Our Children Meow and Woof: An Elderly Dog Needs a Home - QUICK!

All Our Children Meow and Woof

I created this blog to sort through my emotions as Finnegan, a great Irish Wolfhound, fought bone cancer for nearly 26 months. Fortunately, his battle subsided for many months and during the course of the 26 months, I shared stories about his feline siblings. On August 8, 2008, Finny passed on in my husband's and my arms. He fought the good fight and he will always have a special place in my heart. *If you have a question, please write me at finnegandog at gmail dot com.*

Monday, June 25, 2007

An Elderly Dog Needs a Home - QUICK!

If there is anyone in the NYC area who knows someone who could take an elderly dog on the euthanasia list at a shelter, please go to Breed 'Em and Weep and contact Jenn.

Thanks!

4 Comments:

Blogger Asta said...

Finnegan,
i sent the urgent message to our fwiend Twacey who will try to help...it breaks my heart..poor sweet doggie.
I feel so fwivvolous with my spoiled life..I love you ,have a gweat day
smoochie kisses
Asta

3:56 PM  
Blogger Boomer and his mom Carol said...

I don't know anyone in the City.

I haven't even seen the dog and I'm about ready to cry. :-(

7:46 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Hey Finnie, I hope someone comes through for this guy ... and all the other ones who need homes too. We're heading for the worst ever time for the shelters here because Montreal has this amazingly stupid thing about all rental leases running from July 1 to July 1 .... it might be an anti-Canada thing, because July 1 is Canada DAy, but here it is just Moving Day. Anyway, hundreds of dogs and cats end up at the shelters or abandoned in apartments or the street. It's absolutely horrible. We have to do whatever we can for these poor cuties.

p.s. is your mom from Plattsburgh or Burlington?

8:40 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Finny,
I'm so glad you got your prezzie,and you like it..I sent lots of LOVE too.

any news on the poor older doggie..my aunt Twacey posted it on her site, she's the West Village expert on doggies and knows a LOT of people in the doggie world in NY..I hope someone comes thru..
smoochie kisses
Asta

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home