http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping All Our Children Meow and Woof: YOU LOVE ME! YOU REALLY REALLY LOVE ME!

All Our Children Meow and Woof

I created this blog to sort through my emotions as Finnegan, a great Irish Wolfhound, fought bone cancer for nearly 26 months. Fortunately, his battle subsided for many months and during the course of the 26 months, I shared stories about his feline siblings. On August 8, 2008, Finny passed on in my husband's and my arms. He fought the good fight and he will always have a special place in my heart. *If you have a question, please write me at finnegandog at gmail dot com.*

Thursday, June 28, 2007

YOU LOVE ME! YOU REALLY REALLY LOVE ME!

I'm blushing under my hairy face. Asta sent me a wonderful present with a lovely card. Mommy took pictures but she has not had time to upload them yet.

Thank you, Asta! You are the best!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Nessa Happens said...

Awww Finny I'm so happy you got a pressie! Yay!

5:53 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Finny,
I loved you long before I sent you a prezzie, i think of you all the time!
You are a handsome sweet sweet boy and I wish I could come kissy you in pawson....I'm glad the prezzie made you feel good
smoochie kisses
Asta

9:18 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Finny Boy!

Let's see the photos, man! I'm a curious Stan and need to know all about your prezzie from Asta. (She's a sweet pupcake, isn't she?)

Goob love to you, man!
Stanley

6:01 PM  
Blogger PerfectTosca said...

Asta is just such a loving Dood isn't he?

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home