http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping All Our Children Meow and Woof: You Can't Cage this Tiger

All Our Children Meow and Woof

I created this blog to sort through my emotions as Finnegan, a great Irish Wolfhound, fought bone cancer for nearly 26 months. Fortunately, his battle subsided for many months and during the course of the 26 months, I shared stories about his feline siblings. On August 8, 2008, Finny passed on in my husband's and my arms. He fought the good fight and he will always have a special place in my heart. *If you have a question, please write me at finnegandog at gmail dot com.*

Thursday, August 02, 2007

You Can't Cage this Tiger

It took one, two, three, four, FIVE people to restrain the Donald for his blood draw at the veterinarian's on Tuesday. And he peed in the process.

That's my boy.

He's on Tapazole for his hyperthyroid problem which is now chillin' him out BUT he is uninterested in eating. A first for the Donald. I will be purchasing some canned food and flavorful bits for the beast in hopes of getting him to eat. If that doesn't work, the vet will decrease his dose.

Oh the fun.

2 Comments:

Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh Donald sure sound very strong. I hope he gets well soon


~ girl girl

4:57 AM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Donald is super-cool! I need to cause some vet drama!

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home