http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping All Our Children Meow and Woof: Donald Diagnosis

All Our Children Meow and Woof

I created this blog to sort through my emotions as Finnegan, a great Irish Wolfhound, fought bone cancer for nearly 26 months. Fortunately, his battle subsided for many months and during the course of the 26 months, I shared stories about his feline siblings. On August 8, 2008, Finny passed on in my husband's and my arms. He fought the good fight and he will always have a special place in my heart. *If you have a question, please write me at finnegandog at gmail dot com.*

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Donald Diagnosis

Hyperthyroidism and a mild bladder infection. I'm a sucky cat mom.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sophie Brador said...

The Don is back! That sounds not too bad at all. I still love that pic with his paw.

10:13 PM  
Blogger Bogart H. Devil said...

Ohmygosh, my mom had a cat that had a thyroid condition... and she found out about it the SAME DAY as she was also diagnosed with her thyroid disease!!

She said the thing that most annoyed her was that the kitty's medication cost more than hers did...

We have 4 kitties now here along with my Airedale-ness... so she understands "I wonder how many people are bleeding" :)

Love,
Bogart

3:04 PM  
Blogger WinstonBerry said...

Hi! We hope you feel better, soon, Donald!

Smoooooches!!
--Winnie :-)

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home