Foodie Grocery List
Casper tagged me for five must-haves for Mama and me, so Mama gets to go first:
- Milk - she drinks it like crazy. I think she is part cow (Mama gave me a dirty look).
- Beer - she drinks it like crazy. What a lush! I'm surprised she can type! (Mama gave me another dirty look and threatened to take my treats away if I keep it up.)
- Cheese - smoked gouda and extra sharp cheddar are her favorites.
- Fruit - especially plums, strawberries or melon.
- Tofu - she's a vegetarian (what the?) and she says it takes on the flavor of anything. I think it looks like !*&^%%
- Canidae Lamb & Rice - it's a staple in our household. Okay only for me but it's necessary especially when Mama is neglectful and makes me eat cat food.
- Peanut butter treats - oh yeah. Ever see three foot long drool?
- Pigs ears - on rare occasions, Mama lets me have one and DAMN! they are good.
- Marrow filled bones - Mama is gagging but what could not be better. As the weird guy at the rib festival say: "BONE SUCKING GOOD!" (And no, I don't know why my vegetarian parents go to a rib festival every year).
- Fruits and vegetables - Mama lets me eat things like melons, cucumbers, snap peas and other tasty things sometimes. And they are the best.
Is it time to eat now?