http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping All Our Children Meow and Woof: Vacations and Painting and Car Accidents, OH MY!

All Our Children Meow and Woof

I created this blog to sort through my emotions as Finnegan, a great Irish Wolfhound, fought bone cancer for nearly 26 months. Fortunately, his battle subsided for many months and during the course of the 26 months, I shared stories about his feline siblings. On August 8, 2008, Finny passed on in my husband's and my arms. He fought the good fight and he will always have a special place in my heart. *If you have a question, please write me at finnegandog at gmail dot com.*

Monday, August 27, 2007

Vacations and Painting and Car Accidents, OH MY!

I apologize for not updating the blog. I promise to do all the memes I have been told to do on behalf of Finnegan. The Professor (Finny's daddy) and I went on a much need 10 day vacation which including seeing family and friends in Vermont, hiking the White Mountains in New Hampshire, and more family, friends and SHOPPING in Boston. This weekend I finally finished painting the last bedroom and the house no longer looks so ghetto! Hurray! Finally, the Professor was hit by a truck this morning while driving to work. Thankfully, no one was hurt. The stupid nasty bad bad truck broad sided him broke the window and crushed the driver's side door. Ugh.

The good news: being back in town with our lovable and sweet four (and three) legged babies!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope the Professor is okay. And I'm guessing the critters all missed you terribly.

11:49 AM  
Blogger Casper and pals said...

Hey Finnigan, I've tagged you and your Momma to post on a foodie grocery tag! Come visit my blog.

Woofs, Casper

3:52 PM  
Blogger Bootsie said...

Good to see you back!

Sorry to here about the accident - hope Finn's dad is ok and the car is mendable.

Eeek

Snogs from the dogs

Kerrio & co

4:09 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

We're very relieved that Dr. Daddy is fine. What a way to start a new term. Yucky trucks.

3:17 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh dear I hope the professor is ok now. I miss Finnegan..

~ Girl girl

3:41 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

Hi Finni
Welcome back..I've missed you
I'm so glad the accident wasn't wowser fow the pwofessor,thank dog.

Finnie I tagged you fow a game,come see my bloggie fow the rules
smoochie kisses
Asta

10:23 PM  
Blogger PerfectTosca said...

Geeze, I hope the professor is all right!

10:20 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Finn!!

Welcome back, buddy! Tell your mama I know she needs a rest sometimes, but sheesh! How long are we supposed to go through withdrawl??

Glad the Professor is fat & sassy & not injured!

Goober love,
Stanley

3:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed meeting you at Mitzpah, too. Hope you will decide to hike the AT. It is definitely a defining experience of my life. It's the hardest thing I've ever done physically and one of the most rewarding.

Today I am in drying out in Monson, ME before starting into the 100 Mile Wilderness. Summiting Katahdin will be next, then back to Bennington, VT to complete the 564.5 miles I have left. Send me a message around mid Oct. to tell me to KEEP WALKING!!!

Good luck!

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home