http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping All Our Children Meow and Woof: Glamour Shots

All Our Children Meow and Woof

I created this blog to sort through my emotions as Finnegan, a great Irish Wolfhound, fought bone cancer for nearly 26 months. Fortunately, his battle subsided for many months and during the course of the 26 months, I shared stories about his feline siblings. On August 8, 2008, Finny passed on in my husband's and my arms. He fought the good fight and he will always have a special place in my heart. *If you have a question, please write me at finnegandog at gmail dot com.*

Monday, October 15, 2007

Glamour Shots

Yes, I am still here despite Mama's new blog. She has not forgotten about me. Mama decided that she wants a friend's boyfriend to take a portrait of her and me. I suppose Daddy can be in the picture but I think it would be nice to have a picture of the two of us. We do have a special bond, after all. So I was thinking if we are going to do portraits then we should definitely do glamour shots. Do you know what I mean? Those really cheesy pictures from the 1980's and perhaps the 1990's?

I was thinking we could have a pastel background with some soft back lighting. I could be looking up at Mama and she could be resting her chin on her fist and be looking off into the distance. Or I could be resting my head on my fist and she could have her arms folded on me as she leans just enough against me to show that extra special bond we have. Of course, all the pictures would need that soft back lighting.

And then I was thinking outfits because we all know the key to glamour shots is coordinating outfits. We could really glam it up and wear sparkly shirts and feather boas. Wow. Now what doesn't say classy more than feather boas? Or we could show our Irish roots and wear green sweaters. That would be really awesome. Boy, I have some really great idea.

Do any of you have any requests or suggestions for Mama and my glamour shots?

9 Comments:

Blogger A&S said...

Hiya Finnegan,
We just posted about Irish Wolfhounds, you should check it out and correct our inaccuracies. we are shiba inu, so that's mostly what we know about, but we're trying to learn!

Akira & Shiro
http://akira-shiro.blogspot.com

11:26 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

How about a green sweater and a feather boa?

11:27 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Finny
How about both of you nekkid,Heheheh?I'm kidding..I like the gween sweater..I think it would be vewy becoming..can't wait to see the pix
smoochie kisses
Asta

7:03 PM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Finny??? Asta calls you Finny?? Hmm...sounds good! Hey, we're Scruffy and Lacie and we found you on Asta's blog...where do you live in PA? We're in the 'Burg...Go Stillers an' at! Come and play in our blog...we added u to our pack list if that's ok...Mumsie needs to dash to the pet store so we need to get off the puter...come and visit!!!

Wiry barks and Lakie licks,

Scruff and Lacie

8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome idea! What's more glamorous than a dog peeking coyly from behind a green feather boa, I ask you?

10:19 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh.. I can't wait to see your photos.I think the green sweater is a good idea!

~ Girl girl

5:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Sir Finnegan should wear a distinguished collar and, perhaps, a pipe in his mouth. Like the one Sherlock Holmes smoked. That would look very regal.

4:11 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

FinnMan!

I like the idea of a Mr. Rork large-backed wicker chair. Your mama could lounge across the chair, and you could lean over 1 arm of it, looking lovingly into her face as she stares off into space. Of course, big hair is a MUST (for both of you).

Just a suggestion.

Goober love,
Stanley

9:01 PM  
Blogger Biggie-Z said...

oh, finnegan you are so lucky! they should put lots of moose in your hair (i would love to chase a moose) and make you even taller than you are. then maybe they will put a leprechaun cap at a jaunty angle on your head, with your paw gently on mama's arm while she gazes off into the distance. Think "blue steel."

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home