http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping All Our Children Meow and Woof: Public Finnegan Annoucement

All Our Children Meow and Woof

I created this blog to sort through my emotions as Finnegan, a great Irish Wolfhound, fought bone cancer for nearly 26 months. Fortunately, his battle subsided for many months and during the course of the 26 months, I shared stories about his feline siblings. On August 8, 2008, Finny passed on in my husband's and my arms. He fought the good fight and he will always have a special place in my heart. *If you have a question, please write me at finnegandog at gmail dot com.*

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Public Finnegan Annoucement

Ahem. Is the mike on? Can you hear me?

Finnegan just hit the 18 month survival point! (loud cheers)

He seems to be doing very well and there is a good possibility (according to his vet) that the cancer will not come back.

Hurray!

Now back to your normal broadcasting.

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeeeeeeeeehhhhhaaaaaaaw!
Finny, you are my hero. Congratulations.

9:29 PM  
Blogger TDF said...

Go for it Finn.

Merry Christmas to all, and a happy new year.

11:04 AM  
Blogger Kerrio said...

WOOHOO FINNEGAN!

Way to go!

Snogs from the dogs (and especially Meg)

Kerrio & co

11:49 AM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Yeah.. great to hear the good news Finnegan. :)

~ Girl girl

12:07 AM  
Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Great news Finnegan :-) Paws crossed for an awesome 2008 for you and your family.

Love
Opy

8:35 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

The most excellent and fabulous news ever!

xo
SB

9:52 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Finn!!

STINKIN' GREAT FABuloso news!!!!! I'm sending major congratulatory goober smooches for you and your mama, man! Hope you have a great Christmas together.

Goober love,
Stanley

2:35 AM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

merry christmas 2 u, finnegan...

may u had a pawsome day...

wish u the best of health in the new year..

10:57 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Ooh Finnegan..I haven't visited cause I thought you wewen't posting anymowe..I am sooo Happy to heaw this!!!This is wondewful news and it means you had a happy NewYeaw and I hope you have gweat health and happiness to come!!!
smoochie kisses
Asta

12:04 AM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Yahoo! Great to hear it Finnie!

3:57 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

Yeah Finnigan! You are one beautiful boy! I'm so happy for your peoples & you that you are getting better! We love you Finnie!

Love & Licks,
Randi

11:32 PM  
Blogger 2shibas said...

This is such great news! Keep healing and loving each other!

xo,
Wiley & Fievel

3:41 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Finni
I hope you continue to do well..I love you!
smoochie kisses,Asta

12:55 AM  
Blogger Nessa Happens said...

WHOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!

2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoooooo--Hoooooo! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!!! Yay! :-) :-)

Smiles,
Winnie :-)

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home