http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping All Our Children Meow and Woof: More! Finnegan!

All Our Children Meow and Woof

I created this blog to sort through my emotions as Finnegan, a great Irish Wolfhound, fought bone cancer for nearly 26 months. Fortunately, his battle subsided for many months and during the course of the 26 months, I shared stories about his feline siblings. On August 8, 2008, Finny passed on in my husband's and my arms. He fought the good fight and he will always have a special place in my heart. *If you have a question, please write me at finnegandog at gmail dot com.*

Friday, October 26, 2007

More! Finnegan!

If you want more Finnegan, and of course you all do, right, RIGHT? then please wander over here and here for more lovely Finnegan shots. And Mama too. Eh.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Finny is just too adorable. There used to be a wolfhound in my dog park, I remember thinking he was the wildest looking dog ... kind of like a cartoon character. I think that;s what I find so irresistible about these dogs. And Finnegan seems to always be smiling. What a great guy!

xo
S & SB

11:21 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Finny, my girl wants to crawl through the pooter and love on you. She is quite taken with your scruffy cuteness (and she means that in the most masculine way possible).

You and your mama are definitely art house quality! We want a poster size one of you trying to get intimate.

Goober love,
Stanley

4:07 AM  
Blogger Nat said...

Don't make that face when he licks you. You'll give him a complex.

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home