http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping All Our Children Meow and Woof: Three Legged Irish Wolfhounds Taking Over!

All Our Children Meow and Woof

I created this blog to sort through my emotions as Finnegan, a great Irish Wolfhound, fought bone cancer for nearly 26 months. Fortunately, his battle subsided for many months and during the course of the 26 months, I shared stories about his feline siblings. On August 8, 2008, Finny passed on in my husband's and my arms. He fought the good fight and he will always have a special place in my heart. *If you have a question, please write me at finnegandog at gmail dot com.*

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Three Legged Irish Wolfhounds Taking Over!

If you might recall, I introduced you to a lovely Irish Wolfhound who had the same nasty cancer as me and had the same leg amputated! Yikes! Anyway, she now has her own blog called Breeze Baby (3 legged Irish Wolfhound). She only started it this past weekend and I think that is pretty cool! Welcome to the doggy blog family Breeze!

3 Comments:

Blogger wally said...

I stopped to say hello to Breeze Baby, another good lookin' Wolfie. Is this kind of cancer common in Wolfies or is this a terrible coincidence? Well, glad you guys found each other. And I wanna see more pretty Wolfie pictures!

wally.rz

5:59 PM  
Blogger Fu Fu said...

Oh cool a new doggie friend. I'm going to say hi to Breeze now..

~ fufu

1:54 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Hey Finnegan, I sure hope you post some photos soon. I just love Irish Wolfhounds. There are two in my dog park and they are both amazing.

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home