http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping All Our Children Meow and Woof: Random Thoughts Wednesday

All Our Children Meow and Woof

I created this blog to sort through my emotions as Finnegan, a great Irish Wolfhound, fought bone cancer for nearly 26 months. Fortunately, his battle subsided for many months and during the course of the 26 months, I shared stories about his feline siblings. On August 8, 2008, Finny passed on in my husband's and my arms. He fought the good fight and he will always have a special place in my heart. *If you have a question, please write me at finnegandog at gmail dot com.*

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Random Thoughts Wednesday

How can Dateline still being doing the series "To Catch a Predator?" Perhaps NBC should change the name to "Evolution at It's Best: Catching Dimwitted Perverts". Also playing last night on ABC 20/20 was a show about half-siblings in a romantic relationship. Hmmmm, I see a Tuesday night theme on T.V.... I watched Nova on PBS instead.

What is stronger than an eleven pound, ten inch tall, blind cat? Not me when attempting to cut his nails. That boy has some serious wrestling maneuvers.

If you live within a ninety mile radius of Northeast, Pennsylvania (it's a town in Northwestern Pennsylvania - do you see the irony? Those Pennsylvanians are clever, I tell ya, clever!), check out Rahal Farms. A Lebanese family owns this farm and grows everything from from nuts to cherries to peaches. The farm will be ready to sell produce on or about June 25. Last night, the daughter cooked a fantastic Lebanese feast at the Whole Foods Cooperative and for members, it was only five dollars. Wow. And did I mention it was fantastically delicious?

4 Comments:

Blogger Deanna said...

I have been thinking that the media is starting to make the news instead of reporting it...

1:54 AM  
Blogger Nat said...

If you film it, they will watch. Tuesdays are Netflix nights at our house.

8:45 AM  
Blogger PerfectTosca said...

My Mom is a member of Perverted-Justice so she gets all happy when she watches Dateline catch those pervs on TV. She cheers every time one of them gets his butt arrested. Those people at Perverted Justice are absolutely cool! They post those pervs' photos right on the main page for everybody to see.

http://perverted-justice.com/

11:58 PM  
Blogger Finnegan said...

Good for your Mummy! It is cool that they are catching those perverts. Mummy went to a CLE (continuing legal education) where a detective talked about catching those people in our area and how to protect our children. So scary!

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home