http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping All Our Children Meow and Woof: Happy Smoochy Day!

All Our Children Meow and Woof

I created this blog to sort through my emotions as Finnegan, a great Irish Wolfhound, fought bone cancer for nearly 26 months. Fortunately, his battle subsided for many months and during the course of the 26 months, I shared stories about his feline siblings. On August 8, 2008, Finny passed on in my husband's and my arms. He fought the good fight and he will always have a special place in my heart. *If you have a question, please write me at finnegandog at gmail dot com.*

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Smoochy Day!

I hope everyone has a very happy Valentine's Day!!! Make sure your mummies and daddies give you tons of love!

If you are anywhere in the eastern half of the United States, stay warm! Don't go outside for too long. Make sure if you get salt and ice in your paws that you make your humans wash them really well.

Much Finnegan loves sent everyone's way!

2 Comments:

Blogger wally said...

oooh finnegan--thanks for stoppin' by my blog with the valentines wishes. we're chillin' (literally) on the east coast. the snow's so cold it's frozen solid!

wally.

ps. i LOVE avocados, too. my weird peeps don't like meat either. but avocados are a joy we share (though i'd prefer not to share mine)

2:06 PM  
Blogger PerfectTosca said...

Finnegan we live in upstate NY and let me tell you we had about four thousand feet of snow dumped on us and we missed valentine's day because by them my nutball mother was already insane from cabin fever. So that's why I'm late with this post. Looks like a Stephen King movie out there, let me tell you. As for me, hey I love it. I have my paths out back and I love whem Mom can only see my ears and my tail. Scares the bejesus out of her.

3:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home