http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping All Our Children Meow and Woof: Fa Fa Freeeezzzzzzzzzzzinnnnnnnnggggggggg

All Our Children Meow and Woof

I created this blog to sort through my emotions as Finnegan, a great Irish Wolfhound, fought bone cancer for nearly 26 months. Fortunately, his battle subsided for many months and during the course of the 26 months, I shared stories about his feline siblings. On August 8, 2008, Finny passed on in my husband's and my arms. He fought the good fight and he will always have a special place in my heart. *If you have a question, please write me at finnegandog at gmail dot com.*

Monday, February 05, 2007

Fa Fa Freeeezzzzzzzzzzzinnnnnnnnggggggggg

Brrrr does not adequately express how I feel when I go outside, although I tolerate the cold better than Mummy does. Brrrrrrrr..... I have my suspicions that Mummy and Daddy secretly moved us to the Arctic Circle and failed to inform me.

Because it is so cold, Mummy wants to put her North Face down jacket on me. I disagree with this plan. First, it would not fit around my big strapping Irish Wolfhound chest. Second, I would look absolutely silly, and black really isn't my color. I'm more of an autumn color palate. Finally, it would confirm our neighbors' suspicions that Mummy really is a little crazy.

Those who live in warmer climates, i.e. places that are warmer than 20 degrees Fahrenheit, PLEASE SEND WARM WEATHER OUR WAY!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps Attorney McBitchy and Professor H. could get you a frock made especially for a big hulking pooch such as yourself. My peeps purchased quite the wardrobe for yours truly...including a barn jacket, a sweater, a Marlboro Man jacket, a couple of fleecies, a windproof jacket, and a rain coat.

2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

With temperatures pushing 40 degrees Celsius, you can have them. Swap you for some snow.

Love and Licks,
Texas (and his humans).

6:16 PM  
Blogger Tin Tin Blogdog said...

Yeah, like Texas commented, we've had temps of 35+ degrees quite regularly here in Adelaide.

A bit o' snow would be a very welcome - but totally weird - diversion.

Maybe your ma could buy you a down sleeping bag - or even two, and zip 'em together. Mmmmm.

That'd be better coverage than her down jacket. My ma loves her down stuff too but doesn't share it with me.

Chow for now,

Tin Tin xo

9:09 PM  
Blogger Fu Fu said...

Finny, woh it's cold at your end... Maybe you should move down to Singapore and stay with me. It's warm here

~ fufu

1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home