http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping All Our Children Meow and Woof: Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow

All Our Children Meow and Woof

I created this blog to sort through my emotions as Finnegan, a great Irish Wolfhound, fought bone cancer for nearly 26 months. Fortunately, his battle subsided for many months and during the course of the 26 months, I shared stories about his feline siblings. On August 8, 2008, Finny passed on in my husband's and my arms. He fought the good fight and he will always have a special place in my heart. *If you have a question, please write me at finnegandog at gmail dot com.*

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow

After two months of not much snow, we are getting a TON of snow. Although I just ran across my yard in the deep snow to visit my neighbor , it is not conducive for filming and romping around with my toys. As such, I must postpone the Finnegan Film Festival until the weather improves a little. For now, I will lounge with Mummy and Daddy in my warm house and catch up on some snoozing. Zzzzz.........

4 Comments:

Blogger Butchy & Snickers said...

Hey Finnegan,
We don't blame you for staying in and lounging. We still have lots of snow on the ground, but it was -19 today, yikes! We hardly went out to potty at all, just too darn cold. If it's ok with your Mommy, you can surely join the Snickersize class. Since you like to romp anyway, we can do the treadmill just the speed you like, hehehehehe! We'll let you know when the next class will be. See you there!
Luv & Wirey Hugs!
Butchy & Snickers

10:40 PM  
Blogger Nugget said...

We finally got rid of our snow. It was a perfect dog park day today!

1:21 AM  
Blogger macgoogle said...

Lazing is great fun - especially if you use your hooman pillows. They are just the right size :)

Love and Licks,
Texas (and his humans).

P.S. About to make use of one right now - off to watch NCIS!

4:16 AM  
Blogger Tin Tin Blogdog said...

Finnegan,

a guy needs his rest so that he looks his best at all camera angles.

The bloggarazzi will be lovin' your photogenic mug.

Chow for now,

Tin Tin xo

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home