http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping All Our Children Meow and Woof: Guess Which One Is Finnegan! (from St. Patrick's Day Parade in Salt Lake City Utah 2002)

All Our Children Meow and Woof

I created this blog to sort through my emotions as Finnegan, a great Irish Wolfhound, fought bone cancer for nearly 26 months. Fortunately, his battle subsided for many months and during the course of the 26 months, I shared stories about his feline siblings. On August 8, 2008, Finny passed on in my husband's and my arms. He fought the good fight and he will always have a special place in my heart. *If you have a question, please write me at finnegandog at gmail dot com.*

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Guess Which One Is Finnegan! (from St. Patrick's Day Parade in Salt Lake City Utah 2002)


2 Comments:

Blogger Fu Fu said...

Oh my.. I have no idea... Finnegan which one is you?

~ fufu

12:57 AM  
Blogger 3dogcache said...

3rd from right, precancer? And all those Irish wolfhounds in one place standing quietly together. How regal. And you've been tagged big fella. Five new year resolutions. Happy New Year.

Enjoy, 3dogs

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home