http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping All Our Children Meow and Woof: Helping Others in Need

All Our Children Meow and Woof

I created this blog to sort through my emotions as Finnegan, a great Irish Wolfhound, fought bone cancer for nearly 26 months. Fortunately, his battle subsided for many months and during the course of the 26 months, I shared stories about his feline siblings. On August 8, 2008, Finny passed on in my husband's and my arms. He fought the good fight and he will always have a special place in my heart. *If you have a question, please write me at finnegandog at gmail dot com.*

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Helping Others in Need


Because I have kitty siblings, Mummy receives information through Catster about cat news and cats in need. Today, she received a message about a poor kitty named Pumpkin who has had a pretty rough time. If you have the time, please read his story and help him if you can. He is quite the trooper.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Fu Fu said...

Woh, thanks for sharing the story. Pumpkin sure is a survivor. :)

~ fufu

9:26 PM  
Blogger Nat said...

Wow. Hold your pets tight.

Happy holidays, Finny.

7:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woof! Haven't heard from you in a bit Fin - how was your Christmas/NY?

Love and Licks,
Texas (and his humans).

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home