http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping All Our Children Meow and Woof: Woof! I Have Been Christmas Tagged!

All Our Children Meow and Woof

I created this blog to sort through my emotions as Finnegan, a great Irish Wolfhound, fought bone cancer for nearly 26 months. Fortunately, his battle subsided for many months and during the course of the 26 months, I shared stories about his feline siblings. On August 8, 2008, Finny passed on in my husband's and my arms. He fought the good fight and he will always have a special place in my heart. *If you have a question, please write me at finnegandog at gmail dot com.*

Monday, December 18, 2006

Woof! I Have Been Christmas Tagged!

Pappy just commented and wanted some clarifications on my wishlist!

The Rules: The player of this game starts with "3 things he/ she would love to get for Christmas" and also has to list "3 things he/ she definitely does not want to get for Christmas". Then he/she tags 5 friends and list their names. The ones who get tagged need to write on their blogs about their Christmas wishes, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. And the one who tags need to leave a comment that says "you've been Christmas tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

3 Things I would love to get for Christmas:
  1. Food! Lots and lots of food!
  2. My leg back. Grrrrr....
  3. A romp at the dog park in Salt Lake City.

3 Things I don't want for Christmas:
  1. A free all expense paid trip to Cleveland (That is where I had all my cancer treatment - bad, bad memories. Woof)
  2. Dogbursts (see Eleven Days to Go)
  3. Another cat.

I have tagged:

Chocolate Dog

Adventures of Cody and Alaska

Momo - The Cav's Diary

Perfect Tosca

Kenya

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Nat said...

What's a dogburst? And what's the dealio with Cleveland? I guess that Dog Pound thing isn't so very great.

6:57 PM  
Blogger PerfectTosca said...

Hiya Finnegan, I just want to tell you what a cool doggie you are. My mom loves Irish Wolfhounds. Thanks for tagging Perfect me.

Love,
Tosca

12:33 PM  
Blogger 3dogcache said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:11 PM  
Blogger 3dogcache said...

Hey Finnegan,

You sound like you've been through a lot...so a dogburst every once in a while really isn't that big of a deal.

And I won't forget festivus...

3dogs

5:13 PM  
Blogger Tin Tin Blogdog said...

Hey Finnegan big guy,

blogger's allowing me howl again, finally.

I'm with you on the lots of food, doog. What else is there? (apart from walks, treats and cuddles?)

Chow for now,

Tin Tin xo

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home