http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping All Our Children Meow and Woof: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

All Our Children Meow and Woof

I created this blog to sort through my emotions as Finnegan, a great Irish Wolfhound, fought bone cancer for nearly 26 months. Fortunately, his battle subsided for many months and during the course of the 26 months, I shared stories about his feline siblings. On August 8, 2008, Finny passed on in my husband's and my arms. He fought the good fight and he will always have a special place in my heart. *If you have a question, please write me at finnegandog at gmail dot com.*

Thursday, December 07, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


Happy Birthday to my auntie (mum's sister) out in the great northwest! Smooches to her on her big day! Here is a picture of her BIG baby, Daisy.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Tin Tin Blogdog said...

Ummm, I'm feelin' very tiny when I look at Daisy's photo.

And I'm feelin' very big and hungry lookin' at that there burpday cake.

Chow for now,

Tin Tin xo

5:55 AM  
Blogger Nat said...

Finnegan,
You have been tagged. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to list six weird things about yourself. Please check Pappy's latest post for further instructions. This comment will self-destruct in five... four... three... two...

4:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home