http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping All Our Children Meow and Woof: Big Bad Bodie

All Our Children Meow and Woof

I created this blog to sort through my emotions as Finnegan, a great Irish Wolfhound, fought bone cancer for nearly 26 months. Fortunately, his battle subsided for many months and during the course of the 26 months, I shared stories about his feline siblings. On August 8, 2008, Finny passed on in my husband's and my arms. He fought the good fight and he will always have a special place in my heart. *If you have a question, please write me at finnegandog at gmail dot com.*

Monday, November 13, 2006

Big Bad Bodie


I am not the only huge one in the extended critter family. Exhibit A: Bodie the cat/Holstein cow hybrid sleeping on the couch. Note the big furry stomach and the enormous head. I think he takes up a whole seat cushion. Yikes. To see more happy critters, please go to http://www.wptz.com/ and link to the Pets on Parade on the lower right of your screen.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Charlie - The Big Dog said...

Hi Finnegan,

Your an amazing Doggie and Im so happy your humans love you so much.

Im glad your all cancer free now too:-)

Charlie

6:50 AM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

You've gotta live with that big thing? Poor guy....

Bussie Kissies
Buster

8:06 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

hey finnegan,

mom told me there's an irish pub here called finnegan's! ha! ok, totally not related!

oops! that cat err... friendly with you?

wet wet licks

Boo

9:34 PM  
Blogger Finnegan said...

Fortunately, I do not have to live with that huge cat because he is my grand(dog)parents' cat. From what I hear, he does NOT like dogs. How strange. I do live with four cats who are pretty cool and like me. It's all good!

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home