http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping All Our Children Meow and Woof: Why Mom Adopted Me

All Our Children Meow and Woof

I created this blog to sort through my emotions as Finnegan, a great Irish Wolfhound, fought bone cancer for nearly 26 months. Fortunately, his battle subsided for many months and during the course of the 26 months, I shared stories about his feline siblings. On August 8, 2008, Finny passed on in my husband's and my arms. He fought the good fight and he will always have a special place in my heart. *If you have a question, please write me at finnegandog at gmail dot com.*

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Why Mom Adopted Me



Here is the reason why Mom Decided to Adopt a

GIGANTOR IRISH WOLFHOUND.

No, not the red head although she is part of the reason. Mom worked with her and introduced Mom to the fabulousness that is the Irish Wolfhound. Actually, it is due to the most well-mannered Irish Wolfhound one could ever meet: Tibet. She is quite a bit smaller than me but...
NOT EVERYONE CAN BE A GIGANTOR IRISH WOLFHOUND LIKE ME. WOOF. Yeah, that's it.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home