http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping All Our Children Meow and Woof: No Turkey for Me!

All Our Children Meow and Woof

I created this blog to sort through my emotions as Finnegan, a great Irish Wolfhound, fought bone cancer for nearly 26 months. Fortunately, his battle subsided for many months and during the course of the 26 months, I shared stories about his feline siblings. On August 8, 2008, Finny passed on in my husband's and my arms. He fought the good fight and he will always have a special place in my heart. *If you have a question, please write me at finnegandog at gmail dot com.*

Sunday, November 26, 2006

No Turkey for Me!

Oh well. I did get my dog treats for sensitive stomach. My Nana and Boppa came just to visit ME! Or maybe not, I suppose they wanted to see their daughter and son-in-law. And perhaps maybe they wanted to see the other four legged fuzzballs. But really, we all know that they want to see: moi - the fabulous Finnegan. In action. On all three legs. Now really, who needs four legs? Whoops, I just wrote kegs instead of legs. Hmmm, I do need four kegs of Guinness though.

Nana said she was worried to see me at first but I proved to her that I was fine. Mom let me run up and greet them. I was so excited to see my nana! She is the only person (besides my mommy and daddy - I kiss daddy when no one is looking) to whom I give kisses. We had a very nice time. Whenever I had the chance, I smooched my Nana and head butted her. Mommy doesn't like me to do that because Nana is petite BUT I JUST CAN'T CONTROL MYSELF!!!! She and Boppa left this morning. Boohoo. I guess I'm left to smooch Mommy and Daddy. How boring! Woof!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Nat said...

Finnegan, Thanks for stopping by. I'd be honored to be on your link list. Yours is a hard blog to read for us with young healthy dogs, but important to understand. I've added you to my links.

3:37 PM  
Blogger Tin Tin Blogdog said...

Wooohooo Finnegan.

You had me at 'four kegs of Guinness'.

Chow for now,

Tin Tin xo

PS and thanks for adding my smelly blogplace to your turkey, ummmm, I mean blog roll. You're on mine, of course.

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home