http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping All Our Children Meow and Woof: FAILURE!

All Our Children Meow and Woof

I created this blog to sort through my emotions as Finnegan, a great Irish Wolfhound, fought bone cancer for nearly 26 months. Fortunately, his battle subsided for many months and during the course of the 26 months, I shared stories about his feline siblings. On August 8, 2008, Finny passed on in my husband's and my arms. He fought the good fight and he will always have a special place in my heart. *If you have a question, please write me at finnegandog at gmail dot com.*

Monday, December 11, 2006

FAILURE!

I have the BEST yard EVER. There is this wonderful thing called mud where I can lounge in it and get nice and dirty. Then, when Mummy lets me inside for my ANABOLIC STEROIDS AHRRRRRR and breakfast, I can shake the mud on her nice neat work clothes and THEN she can stay home with moi because her clothes are dirty and she cannot do her lawyering with dirty clothes.

But no. She has MORE THAN ONE PAIR OF PANTS! She can take off the muddy pants, put on a new pair, AND get the muddy pants dry cleaned! How does that work? Why doesn't she want to stay home and play with me? I simply cannot fathom her desire to sit at a desk and leave me at home with the weirdo cats. Humans are soooo odd.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home