http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping All Our Children Meow and Woof: This Dog Needs a Nanny!

All Our Children Meow and Woof

I created this blog to sort through my emotions as Finnegan, a great Irish Wolfhound, fought bone cancer for nearly 26 months. Fortunately, his battle subsided for many months and during the course of the 26 months, I shared stories about his feline siblings. On August 8, 2008, Finny passed on in my husband's and my arms. He fought the good fight and he will always have a special place in my heart. *If you have a question, please write me at finnegandog at gmail dot com.*

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

This Dog Needs a Nanny!

I apologize for the lack of posts but Mummy left me without my computer. How rude. While Mummy and Daddy visited family for the holidays, the kitties and I were left with a petsitter. Normally, I am sad when Mummy and Daddy leave for vacation. Mummy said to say she is also sad when she leaves us and would take us with her except stupid fake mother-in-law does not like dogs. Jerk. I send dogbursts in her general direction.

This time was no exception, I did miss Mummy and Daddy. HOWEVER, I did have fun. My "petsitter" who I like to refer to as my nanny visited us at least three times per day and her small humans (children?) played with the kitties and me. One of the mini-humans had the most bestest idea ever: take ME for a walk!!!! It was so much fun to walk with a new person! Even though Mummy takes me for a walk almost every day now, she becomes so boring. She always wants to go in the same direction. *Yawn* Nanny and mini-humans walked a different path and I sniffed so many fantastic smells. Ahhhhhhh....

Mummy and Daddy returned with gifts and hugs. I slept with my head in Mummy's lap last night while she and Daddy watched TV. I love having them back. AND, they brought back gifts to give me. My favorite is the squeaky bear that Daisy slobbered all over before wrapping. I love toys used by other dogs.

My life is back to normal with Mummy and Daddy having returned and giving me lots o' love and attention. And by the way, because I am doing fairly well, I might let the kitty siblings write on this bloggy once in a while because they are very opinionated.

Happy New Year!! Whatever that means!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Finnegan! Nice to hear from you! You had a Nanny? Cool! Well, while you were without a computer, I dug a hole! Um... what did you do for New Years Eve? Sleep? I did! Woofs, wags and licks!

Love and Licks,
Texas (and his humans).

7:50 PM  
Blogger Boomer and his mom Carol said...

Hi Finnegan,

Glad your parents are back home. I hate it when mine go away. I get most pout!

9:52 PM  
Blogger Fu Fu said...

Hey Finnegan, Happy new year to you. Good to hear that you have new friends to play and go walkies with. :)


~ fufu

10:58 PM  
Blogger Kerrio said...

Hey Finn!

We could do with a dog nanny too. A permanent live in one sounds perfect.

The Dogfather is still away so KuBrin is inconsolable. But he'll be back tomorrow so he'd better don the body armor before etering the house.

I'll try to get photos.

Snogs from the Dogs

Kerrio & co

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home