http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping All Our Children Meow and Woof: Humiliation

All Our Children Meow and Woof

I created this blog to sort through my emotions as Finnegan, a great Irish Wolfhound, fought bone cancer for nearly 26 months. Fortunately, his battle subsided for many months and during the course of the 26 months, I shared stories about his feline siblings. On August 8, 2008, Finny passed on in my husband's and my arms. He fought the good fight and he will always have a special place in my heart. *If you have a question, please write me at finnegandog at gmail dot com.*

Friday, January 05, 2007

Humiliation


3 Comments:

Blogger Deanna said...

Poor, poor, Finn!

10:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! You look like The Wiggles meets Rammstein! What was your Mummy thinking???

Love and Licks,
Texas (and his humans).

4:55 AM  
Blogger Boomer and his mom Carol said...

Why...

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home