http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping All Our Children Meow and Woof: Cool Website, Good Cause

All Our Children Meow and Woof

I created this blog to sort through my emotions as Finnegan, a great Irish Wolfhound, fought bone cancer for nearly 26 months. Fortunately, his battle subsided for many months and during the course of the 26 months, I shared stories about his feline siblings. On August 8, 2008, Finny passed on in my husband's and my arms. He fought the good fight and he will always have a special place in my heart. *If you have a question, please write me at finnegandog at gmail dot com.*

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Cool Website, Good Cause


While perusing the internet, i.e. not working, I came across this cool website called Crafters for Critters. On the site they have different craft goods such as jewelry, clothing, and other fun stuff that are handmade. A certain percentage of the proceeds goes to animal organizations. If you are looking for a cool little gift for someone or yourself, I suggest checking this site out! The picture is from their Info page.

2 Comments:

Blogger Boomer and his mom Carol said...

Thanks for the info Finnegan. Looks like a cool site!

6:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh I wonder if my hoomans will buy anything for me? Hey look I can shop for them too. Cool!

Love and Licks,
Texas (and his humans).

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home