http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping All Our Children Meow and Woof: Paparazzi

All Our Children Meow and Woof

I created this blog to sort through my emotions as Finnegan, a great Irish Wolfhound, fought bone cancer for nearly 26 months. Fortunately, his battle subsided for many months and during the course of the 26 months, I shared stories about his feline siblings. On August 8, 2008, Finny passed on in my husband's and my arms. He fought the good fight and he will always have a special place in my heart. *If you have a question, please write me at finnegandog at gmail dot com.*

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Paparazzi

Since posting my video, the paparazzi has been beating down my door requesting photographs and interviews. Really, it is becoming tedious. My schedule is busy now meeting with agents, public relations, and stylists. I simply cannot be interviewed by both Doggertainment Tonight and Access Doggywood on the same night. I have a photo shoot with Dogsquire magazine and then I will meet with Matt Lauer on the Today Show for an interview next week. Honestly, I would prefer Meredith Vieira or Ann Curry.



Because of the chaos in my life, I decided to hire a body guard. Meet Donald. He has extra toes and is good at punching out (or scratching) the cameramen who get too close to me. He's loud and he's not afraid to rough people up. In fact, he gets so into it, he forgets who he is supposed to protect and tries to rough me up. He's not too bright. This is photo of him pushing away someone from the paparazzi who was trying to take a picture of me while I pooped in my backyard. Does anyone have respect for privacy these days? Now I can empathize with Brittany Spears. I think I call her for drinks.




4 Comments:

Blogger Fu Fu said...

Woh Finny, your bodyguard looks fierce. Did you tell him not to box me if I go visit you

~ fufu

2:48 AM  
Blogger Deanna said...

It's so hard being a movie star!

3:55 PM  
Blogger PerfectTosca said...

Hey Finn, congrats on your cat! My cat Mojo beats the bejesus out of me and mom doesn't do a thing about it. I tell you it doesn't matter how small they are, cats have the Five Razors.

8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

While pooping? Yuck! Who would want a photo of that??? But then again... all sorts of celebrity junk are sold on eBay these days... I prefer to employ a select group of photographers for exclusive shots. Other paparazi can't even take photos of my poop - Dad picks it all up! Sucked in! Ha ha!

Love, Licks and Fame,
Texas (and his humans).

4:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home