http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping All Our Children Meow and Woof: Finnegan's Big Movie Premiere

All Our Children Meow and Woof

I created this blog to sort through my emotions as Finnegan, a great Irish Wolfhound, fought bone cancer for nearly 26 months. Fortunately, his battle subsided for many months and during the course of the 26 months, I shared stories about his feline siblings. On August 8, 2008, Finny passed on in my husband's and my arms. He fought the good fight and he will always have a special place in my heart. *If you have a question, please write me at finnegandog at gmail dot com.*

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Finnegan's Big Movie Premiere

Please forgive my mummy's voice and the jerky filming. Mummy's learning...

3 Comments:

Blogger Texas's Mum said...

WOW you can run pretty quickly in the snow
i love your 1st vid welcome to the vid club i cannot wait to see more of you.

Love and Licks
Texas and HIS Hoomans

P.S. This is texas Mum.

10:07 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Great job to your mummy! The first video is so exciting! You got snow!

12:11 AM  
Blogger PerfectTosca said...

Finnegan! Lookin' good boy! My mom wants to kiss your cute face.

I just want you to know that I was barking while mom was watching your video. All that barking made me think another dog broke in! It's a good thing I'm perfect, cause that ain't too bright, right?

12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home