http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping All Our Children Meow and Woof: Snow!

All Our Children Meow and Woof

I created this blog to sort through my emotions as Finnegan, a great Irish Wolfhound, fought bone cancer for nearly 26 months. Fortunately, his battle subsided for many months and during the course of the 26 months, I shared stories about his feline siblings. On August 8, 2008, Finny passed on in my husband's and my arms. He fought the good fight and he will always have a special place in my heart. *If you have a question, please write me at finnegandog at gmail dot com.*

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Snow!


Thanks everyone for stopping by and watching my big movie premiere! It is still snowing here and I love it! My favorite thing is to eat the snow and get my face in it. I am thinking Mummy will do another film starring me again soon now that she is getting the hang of it.


Any requests? I could just romp around again. I was thinking I could involve some of my fuzzy toys and show you all how good I am at getting them. Grrrrrrrr


Stop by again for another Finnegan Film Festival!

6 Comments:

Blogger Deanna said...

Toy attack! YES!!!

12:51 AM  
Blogger Fu Fu said...

Finnegan, is snow yummy? I never see snow in my life before. Love that vid of you. :)

~ fufu

3:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Cubby - toy attack!!!!

You're a star!

Love and Licks,
Texas (and his humans).

4:12 AM  
Blogger PerfectTosca said...

Don't forget those cute Irish Wolfhound face close ups!

10:15 AM  
Blogger Boomer and his mom Carol said...

Yes - toy attack please!

6:44 PM  
Blogger Tin Tin Blogdog said...

I read in an earlier post that you wore a can of Black Gold around your neck.

My request is this: a shot of you drinking a can of Guinness in the snow. Or maybe your ma drinking the Guinness.

Like mine does occasionally.

But not in snow (never seen that stuff here).

Anyway, really impressed with your movie premiere. I think you're well on the way to following in Onion's footsteps(http://oniondog.blogspot.com/).

Chow for now,

Tin Tin xo

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home