http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping All Our Children Meow and Woof: Blogging Help!

All Our Children Meow and Woof

I created this blog to sort through my emotions as Finnegan, a great Irish Wolfhound, fought bone cancer for nearly 26 months. Fortunately, his battle subsided for many months and during the course of the 26 months, I shared stories about his feline siblings. On August 8, 2008, Finny passed on in my husband's and my arms. He fought the good fight and he will always have a special place in my heart. *If you have a question, please write me at finnegandog at gmail dot com.*

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Blogging Help!

Does anyone know how to move posts and archives from one blog to another? I have an old blog that is merging with this one and I want to put all the posts from the old blog onto this one.

Please read the description under the title of the blog to find out what is going on here!

Oh, and I promise, promise, promise, the emphasis of this blog will still be on the Big and Mighty Finnegan!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm... I don't think there is an easy (if possible) way to do this. What you could do is make links to the old blogs and posts and create a new blog, thus preserving all your old content and moving forward with a fresh new blog. That's what I would do.

(Texas's Dad).

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home