http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping All Our Children Meow and Woof: Irish Wolfhound Barking

All Our Children Meow and Woof

I created this blog to sort through my emotions as Finnegan, a great Irish Wolfhound, fought bone cancer for nearly 26 months. Fortunately, his battle subsided for many months and during the course of the 26 months, I shared stories about his feline siblings. On August 8, 2008, Finny passed on in my husband's and my arms. He fought the good fight and he will always have a special place in my heart. *If you have a question, please write me at finnegandog at gmail dot com.*

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Irish Wolfhound Barking

Turn up volume if you want to hear what Finnegan sounds like when he barks!

4 Comments:

Blogger Texas's Mum said...

Hey Finn,
WOW you have lots of white stuff
where you live.
And my mum says that you and your mum are very brave to goo out in that cold stuff.

Love and Licks
Texas (and his humans).

p.s. Thanks for the movie.

9:00 PM  
Blogger PerfectTosca said...

Hahah Finnegan, this is Tosca's Mom. You made Tosca tip her head and bark like crazy when she heard you!

5:45 PM  
Blogger Nat said...

I think he's barking because he wants to be carried. Would you want to walk barefoot through the snow?

8:43 AM  
Blogger Veronica said...

Hmmmm, interesting theory, Pappy's fellow! Unfortunately, his booties make him think he has less stability. Actually, he would love to be carried when it is dry out, around the house, etc. and that was even before he lost a leg! What I have been trying to tell him all these years is that I cannot carry someone who weighs more than me! Silly silly boy!

And last night he barked at another "unknown threat" he saw in the distance while standing on grass. After all these years, I guess he found his voice!

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home