http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping All Our Children Meow and Woof: Mindless Saturday

All Our Children Meow and Woof

I created this blog to sort through my emotions as Finnegan, a great Irish Wolfhound, fought bone cancer for nearly 26 months. Fortunately, his battle subsided for many months and during the course of the 26 months, I shared stories about his feline siblings. On August 8, 2008, Finny passed on in my husband's and my arms. He fought the good fight and he will always have a special place in my heart. *If you have a question, please write me at finnegandog at gmail dot com.*

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Mindless Saturday

It's the ridiculously juvenile things in life that amuse me. My sister sent me this. Thanks Lorizzle!

1. YOUR REAL NAME:

Andreerah! (What my nephew called me when he was two to four years old)

2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME:(first 3 letters of real name plus izzle)

Andizzle

3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME:(fav color and fav animal)

Honestly, I like cats and dogs equally so either Red Cat or Red Wolfhound

4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME:(middle name, and current street)

Godfrey West (I live on a numbered street so that part seemed silly...). I guess I would be a male soap opera star. Hmmm.

5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME:(the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)

Amian. I imagine I would be part amphibian.

6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (Your 2nd favorite color, and favorite drink).

Green Chai

7. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME:(parents middle names)

Ann Charles *yawn*

8. YOUR GOTH NAME:(black, and the name of one of your pets)

Black Donald, Black Finnegan, Black Shrimpycat, Black Lilly, or Black Mr. Stinny. I think Black Lilly is the most goth because black flowers are deep.

1 Comments:

Blogger Boomer and his mom Carol said...

That's great! Mom's detective name is green dog!

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home