http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping All Our Children Meow and Woof: Finnegan Friday

All Our Children Meow and Woof

I created this blog to sort through my emotions as Finnegan, a great Irish Wolfhound, fought bone cancer for nearly 26 months. Fortunately, his battle subsided for many months and during the course of the 26 months, I shared stories about his feline siblings. On August 8, 2008, Finny passed on in my husband's and my arms. He fought the good fight and he will always have a special place in my heart. *If you have a question, please write me at finnegandog at gmail dot com.*

Friday, February 23, 2007

Finnegan Friday

Yes, I am handsome.

5 Comments:

Blogger Nat said...

It's...so...white. Am I in heaven?

1:21 PM  
Blogger Finnegan said...

Just freakin' Erie. Definitely NOT heaven.

2:51 PM  
Blogger wally said...

haha! erie may not be heaven but you look like a doG amongst us! that's one good lookin' face. now i can't let mawma see this picture or she'll start pining for a wolfie and i want her looking at MY handsome face (though a wolfie IS big enough to carry me around on his back. i'll have to think this through).

wally.

5:05 PM  
Blogger Ali B. said...

Oh, Finnegan. I dig you. 'Cause you aren't just handsome, you aren't just big. You've also got personality. It's clear.

10:45 PM  
Blogger Boomer and his mom Carol said...

Finn - my mom wants to kiss your nose!

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home