http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping All Our Children Meow and Woof: Letter to Mommy

All Our Children Meow and Woof

I created this blog to sort through my emotions as Finnegan, a great Irish Wolfhound, fought bone cancer for nearly 26 months. Fortunately, his battle subsided for many months and during the course of the 26 months, I shared stories about his feline siblings. On August 8, 2008, Finny passed on in my husband's and my arms. He fought the good fight and he will always have a special place in my heart. *If you have a question, please write me at finnegandog at gmail dot com.*

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Letter to Mommy

Dear Mummy,

We need to talk. If you may recall, I have only three legs. Three. Not four. I do not have any to spare. Seriously. I am NOT kidding. Yes, there is that famous dog who can walk on two legs. Okay, fine, that would be pretty cool. Wait a minute, if I walked on two back legs, I could totally reach food on the top shelves of the cupboard. Hmmm.

What was I talking about? Right, my leg situation. I realize you are trying to be nice and help me out but DON'T CUT MY NAILS AGAIN. Please. Don't. I have black nails and well, that can result in some painful messy situations. Leave that job to the vet tech or groomer. I hate to beg so I will just stare at you while you are trying to watch TV or better yet, I will stand directly in front of the television until you submit to my wishes. My will is stronger than yours. Trust me on this one.

That is all. Oh yeah, get me a treat now please. I totally agree with that commenter on youtube and think you are clearly not feeding me enough treats. Hee hee.

Love,

Finny

5 Comments:

Blogger Fu Fu said...

Hey Finny..

Your nails got cut by your mom?

~ fufu

1:46 AM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Finnegan totally needs more treats. He's looking a little thin to me.

:)

10:50 PM  
Blogger wally said...

yo finny--

i'm going to copy and paste this to my mum. ok, technically i have four legs but they're quite short so on a regular dog they'd be 2 and a half max. And the nail cutting *shudder*.

But, if you do figure out the two leg walking deal could you visit my house? I could use some help with the cupboards! I'll help ya fatten up!

wally.

7:13 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Aren't you a wolf hound? You probably don't need to stand on your back legs to reach the cupboard. But I bet Wally would love it if you gave him a boost.

7:33 PM  
Blogger PerfectTosca said...

Yeah! More treats for Finnegan! You cut his nails! I know about that. You nutball humans are trying to bleed us dogs. I think Finney should get a treat for every toe you defiled.

Hey Fufu, I have a contest over at my blog over what to do with the perfect spare fur my mother takes off my perfect body. Somebody who loves you lots suggested I mail some to you for a nice nest.

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home