http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping All Our Children Meow and Woof: Uh Oh

All Our Children Meow and Woof

I created this blog to sort through my emotions as Finnegan, a great Irish Wolfhound, fought bone cancer for nearly 26 months. Fortunately, his battle subsided for many months and during the course of the 26 months, I shared stories about his feline siblings. On August 8, 2008, Finny passed on in my husband's and my arms. He fought the good fight and he will always have a special place in my heart. *If you have a question, please write me at finnegandog at gmail dot com.*

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Uh Oh

Imagine, two humans, a few cats, and a very big dog relaxing in the living room. The television is glowing. Mommy is perusing the Internet and Daddy is reading a science magazine. The scene is calm and relaxing until...

Daddy: What is that smell?

Mommy: Ewww!

I try to stay as still as possible. Perhaps they won't suspect me. Even Shrimpycat and Lilly look disgusted by the smell. Mr. Stinny appears confused. Maybe if I sniff Donald, they will think it's him. Okay, sniffing Donald didn't work as he hissed and smacked me on the nose. OW!

Mommy and Daddy: FINNEGAN!!!

Mommy: YUCK!

No such luck. I guess the Innova Evo Large Bites has a not so enchanting effect on my posterior.

6 Comments:

Blogger Nessa Happens said...

Oh dear! I have an upset tummy right now Finn so I know how you feel! I must have eaten a stick that disagreed with me. Whoops. Now I'm eating boiled hamburger and rice. An INSULT!!!

*sigh*

10:36 AM  
Blogger Nazila Merati said...

This all comes down to the conspiracy of

"no one ever farts when the dog is in the room".

Hah.

Sniff and look innocent.

ernest

5:23 PM  
Blogger Fu Fu said...

Finnegan, I can't believe Donald doesn't play along and he smacked you on the nose? Ouchie!

~ fufu

4:25 AM  
Blogger Nessa Happens said...

So what did Finnegan think of Timberwolf???

5:14 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Oooh. They don't appreciate your lovely and unique scents? It's NATURE.

wally.

11:17 AM  
Blogger Deanna said...

We had the same problem with Kirkland's. We're eating Pet Promise now.

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home