http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping All Our Children Meow and Woof: Day 1 of the National Dog Food Taste Test - Innova - Evo

All Our Children Meow and Woof

I created this blog to sort through my emotions as Finnegan, a great Irish Wolfhound, fought bone cancer for nearly 26 months. Fortunately, his battle subsided for many months and during the course of the 26 months, I shared stories about his feline siblings. On August 8, 2008, Finny passed on in my husband's and my arms. He fought the good fight and he will always have a special place in my heart. *If you have a question, please write me at finnegandog at gmail dot com.*

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Day 1 of the National Dog Food Taste Test - Innova - Evo

What's this? Food? In my bowl? Okay, I'll eat it. Munch munch munch. Ahhhhhh....

The consistency is more moist than my previous dog food brand, which is nice. It tastes good (Editor's note: based on the fact he gobbled it up leaving no crumbs or specks of the food in his bowl). So far, no dogbursts (hugely knocking on wood) and no gaseous fumes emitting from my posterior end.

This could be a winner!!!


And the new cat litter smells nice, if cat litter can smell nice, and looks a lot softer than the regular clumping brand. If I had to relieve myself in a box on granular materials and barefoot, I think I would prefer something soft like Swheat rather than the chemical hard clumping litter.

Oh the excitement in our lives! Dog food! Cat food! Kitty litter! I know, I know, my life rivals Lindsay Lohan. Please don't be too jealous.

1 Comments:

Blogger wally said...

I love Evo!

wally.

ps. LiLo just got two dogs to help keep her sober! Finnegan is probably saving you from the sorts of sordid shenanigans Lindsay is usually involved in! Though sometimes my ma says I might drive her to drink.

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home