http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping All Our Children Meow and Woof: Sentimental and Sappy

All Our Children Meow and Woof

I created this blog to sort through my emotions as Finnegan, a great Irish Wolfhound, fought bone cancer for nearly 26 months. Fortunately, his battle subsided for many months and during the course of the 26 months, I shared stories about his feline siblings. On August 8, 2008, Finny passed on in my husband's and my arms. He fought the good fight and he will always have a special place in my heart. *If you have a question, please write me at finnegandog at gmail dot com.*

Monday, March 26, 2007

Sentimental and Sappy

*UPDATE: I'm feeling a little better now.

For some reason, I am feel quite sentimental, sappy, and melancholy. Every somewhat sad thing practically breaks my heart. Breeze's Mom sent us a photo of Breeze in her new doggy stroller. The chemotherapy has caused most of her hair to fall out. Although Breeze is doing pretty well, I almost started crying when I saw that photo. When I brought my husband to the airport for his flight to Chicago for a conference, I felt so down and I already miss him even though he will be back on Thursday.

And then this morning, I received an email from a group asking me to vote for a nice dog in a photo contest named Angel on Snobby Dogs because this particular dog had been in this contest several different times and hardly received any votes. Of course, I voted three times with three different emails. I don't even know the dog or the owner. If you want to vote for her (hint hint), her name is Angel and her mom is Rhonda. You might need to refresh the page to get the voting link.

Finnegan: Mommy really really wants people to vote for this dog, Angel. Pleasseeeeee!!!!

I think I need to go home at lunch and give all of my four (and three, sorry Finny) legged creatures big hugs.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vote has been cast. Looks like Angel has 333 votes!

4:29 PM  
Blogger Veronica said...

Thank you!

5:09 PM  
Blogger FleasGang said...

Another vote here :-) Looks like she has it in the bag, although Otis might be a little pesky.

5:16 PM  
Blogger Veronica said...

Thanks fleasgang!!!

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home