http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping All Our Children Meow and Woof: Mr. Stinny Needs Good Thoughts

All Our Children Meow and Woof

I created this blog to sort through my emotions as Finnegan, a great Irish Wolfhound, fought bone cancer for nearly 26 months. Fortunately, his battle subsided for many months and during the course of the 26 months, I shared stories about his feline siblings. On August 8, 2008, Finny passed on in my husband's and my arms. He fought the good fight and he will always have a special place in my heart. *If you have a question, please write me at finnegandog at gmail dot com.*

Monday, March 19, 2007

Mr. Stinny Needs Good Thoughts

*Update: The veterinarian unblocked Mr. Stinny last night. He will be at the veterinary hospital the next couple of days to make sure he stays unblocked. Continue to think good thoughts for our little buddy!

We had to bring our sweet blind kitty, Mr. Stinny, to the veterinary emergency room tonight. He has had urinary tract infections in the past but unfortunately, he became blocked very quickly. Hopefully, the veterinary will be able to unblock him and he will make a smooth recovery. Nonetheless, please pray, meditate, think good thoughts, whatever that Mr. Stinny will get through this with no problems. We all love him very very much!

4 Comments:

Blogger Fu Fu said...

Oh no. I hope Mr. Stinny is ok. I'm crossing my paws for him

~ fufu

11:52 PM  
Blogger Texas's Mum said...

Hey Finn and Mr Stinny,
I am sending out some
Texas vibes.

Love and Licks
Texas (and his humans).

4:09 AM  
Blogger Nessa Happens said...

Oh no! I hope he is feeling much better soon. We have a broken cat here too...he's the only one that likes me so it is very sad that he is not well.

Give Mr. Stinny licks from me!

9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loving kindness meditations coming Mr. Stinny's way!

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home