Top Ten Reasons We Know Mr. Stinny Feels Better
10. He can pee without the assistance of a catheter!
9. He is purring like nobody's business.
8. He meows constantly to let us know he is back home and needs attention NOW.
7. He tries to get attention from his bicurious catfriend, Donald, yet fails because he smells like a veterinary office.
6. He races around the house for sport.
5. At 5:30 a.m., he demands to be fed.
4. At 5:45 a.m. he demands to be fed NOW.
3. At 6:00 a.m. he demands to be fed RIGHT NOW DAMMIT OR I'LL BIGHT YOUR NOSE OFF.
2. He carries around his busy bee toy and announces to the world that yes, he has hunted down this terrifying bee toy and all should bow down to the wonder that is his hunting ability.
And the number one reason we know Mr. Stinny feels better:
Despite being a neutered kitty, getting frisky with his Siamese girlfriend is just so necessary.