http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping All Our Children Meow and Woof: Just When I Thought I Was Doing the Right Thing...

All Our Children Meow and Woof

I created this blog to sort through my emotions as Finnegan, a great Irish Wolfhound, fought bone cancer for nearly 26 months. Fortunately, his battle subsided for many months and during the course of the 26 months, I shared stories about his feline siblings. On August 8, 2008, Finny passed on in my husband's and my arms. He fought the good fight and he will always have a special place in my heart. *If you have a question, please write me at finnegandog at gmail dot com.*

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Just When I Thought I Was Doing the Right Thing...

*Update: I found out Innova Evo dry food has their own manufacturing facility. PHEW!

Natura, who makes Innova Evo, uses Menu Foods (thanks for the info, Wally). Excuse my language but SON OF A BITCH! How many dog food producers use Menu Foods? This is totally absurd!

Grrrrrrrrrrr

1 Comments:

Blogger wally said...

Oh! Sorry I didn't make that clear! Innova doesn't use wheat products (implicated in the problems) anyway. Most of the high end DRY foods have their own facilities (my ma nearly died when she saw Innova and Wellness on the list--but it's only their wet foods--she called!)

wally.

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home