http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping All Our Children Meow and Woof: Today Show Covers Canine Osteosarcoma!

All Our Children Meow and Woof

I created this blog to sort through my emotions as Finnegan, a great Irish Wolfhound, fought bone cancer for nearly 26 months. Fortunately, his battle subsided for many months and during the course of the 26 months, I shared stories about his feline siblings. On August 8, 2008, Finny passed on in my husband's and my arms. He fought the good fight and he will always have a special place in my heart. *If you have a question, please write me at finnegandog at gmail dot com.*

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Today Show Covers Canine Osteosarcoma!

One of the reporters, Jill Rappaport, has a German Shepard who was diagnosed with osteosarcoma in the same leg as Finnegan. Jack received basically the same treatment as Finny and appears to be doing well. If you want to see the segment, please go here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home